Side Placement Fertilizer Tubes
for Case IH Planters
45/row Single tube for Case IH 800-1200
92/row Dual tubes for Case IH 800-1200
About the Side Placement Fertilizer Tube
Our new fertilizer tube mounts directly to Case IH planter units and moves independently of the covering disc bracket.
Its compact design injects fertilizer directly into the slice opened by the Case IH leading cover disc.
The tube places fertilizer precisely where you want it to the side of the row, giving roots early access to the nutrients needed for optimal plant growth.
The fertilizer is incorporated into moist soil, so it will not splash on the planter, press wheels, or on top of the ground.
This eliminates mud building up on the standard or Chicken Track press wheels.
Benefits of the Side Placement Tube
Side Placement of Fertilizer
- Injects fertilizer into furrow on one or both sides of the furrow
- Incorporates fertilizer into moist soil
- Puts fertilizer in slice or opening made by cover disc
- Optional to add high pressure tips
How It Mounts
- Formed compact tube bolted to unit
- Mounted directly to planter, NOT to cover discs
- Fertilizer hose attaches high up on planter
- Rights and lefts available
Eliminates Common Problems
- Eliminates fertilizer on planter, press wheels, and on top of ground
- Helps eliminate catching trash
High Pressure Injector Orifice
0 for one orifice included with 2x2 tube
11.80 per additional orifice
Schaffert Mfg.'s new high pressure injector orifice is made to screw into the end of this side placement fertilizer tube.
This kit works well with Schaffert's hydraulic and electric-driven pump systems.
Features of the orifice include:
- Screws inside 3/8″ stainless tube
- Easy to install with an Allen wrench
- Orifice OD is 5/16″
- Stainless steel compact design
- 10 color coated orifice sizes
- Injects high pressure, 2-80 GPA
- Universal models - fits many machines
- Allows tube to be closer to soil surface, eliminating trash buildup
To find the correct injector orifice for your high pressure kit, you will need to know:
- Number of rows
- Row spacing
- Travel speed
- Kind of fertilizer
- Product weight
- Gallons per acre
PLEASE NOTE: We normally recommend using only 1 orifice under pressure when running 7-15 lbs of pressure. However, using 2 orifices under pressure can be beneficial because it will help eliminate fertilizer splatter or misting/volatilization of fertilizer when done in the following manner:
NEVER USE 2 OF THE SAME SIZE ORIFICES IN YOUR SYSTEM!!!
Dual Side Placement
For dual placement of nitrogen, phosphate, potash, and micro-nutrients when planting cotton, corn, peanuts, or soybeans
Dual side placement of fertilizer is quickly becoming a popular method of increasing yields. Traditionally, side placement of fertilizer has occurred on one side of the furrow. But with our new dual options, farmers can now apply liquid fertilizer on both sides of the furrow.
92/per row – Dual fertilizer tubes for Case IH 800-1200 series planters
I have a set of 2x2 fertilizer tubes on my Case IH planter. Dad came over one day to check them out. His reaction? "They look good. You get me a set."
Just finished installing the latest 2x2 fertilizer tubes with the sliding top bracket. They fit perfectly! Great idea with the top bracket! Thank you for your efforts and for your persistence.
I am planting corn with the 2x2 fertilizer tubes and I really like them—they are working great. Instead of orifices, I put a drag hose on the end of the tube and it eliminated the splatter from the dribbling out the bottom of the stainless tube.