For liquid fertilizer application
Looking for a fertilizer application system that works for your planter or drill? Let us help with a solution that fits your needs, requirements and budget. Our customized Schaffert pump systems have everything you need to get up and running.
About Our Pump Systems
The Schaffert fertilizer application system is uniquely designed and assembled to meet individual customer needs.
At the heart of our pump systems are the GX1 and GX2 distribution centers. The GX1 contains a single pump and the GX2 has dual pumps. The number of pumps needed is determined by the implement's size and desired fertilizer application rate.
Our application kit options include:
- 1-5# check valve per row (Wilger manifold with 1 set of orifices)
- PVC pipe manifolds
- 3 sets of orifices
- 2 filters with 50 and 80 mesh screens
- All 3/4" and 1/4" hose needed
- One pump on 4-12 row systems or dual pumps on 16-48 row systems
- 1 full port ball valve
- Clean outs, wiring harnesses and all weather pack fittings
- 0-60 PSI SS gauge
- Run Hold switch with magnetic holder
- Manual rate controller with 1 year warranty and reverse polarity protection
- For photos and more information, see system components
Schaffert Mfg.'s innovative planting attachments compliment these pump systems. Use the Rebounder Seed Covers with optional fittings for in-furrow application or our 2x2 fertilizer solutions for high volume output.
Benefits of Our Pump Systems
- Complete pump system customized to your needs
- Hassle free assembly
- Pre-built tower so you can bolt on and go
- Visualize your flow with optional Wilger columns
- Easy adjust controller
- Compatible with our Rebounder Seed Covers for in-furrow application and with your 2x2 fertilizer solutions for higher output nitrogen
- Made in the USA
Standard kits include:
- Pump(s) & filter
- Manifold & distribution center
- Fertilizer placement options
- Controller & wiring harnesses
- Automatic shut-off
The Schaffert liquid fertilizer system is the pinnacle of the industry. It's very simple to use and bullet proof reliable. The best by far!!! Even more importantly is the absolutely second to none customer service. Just plain good knowledgable folks to deal with. Thanks for the good job!!!
After visiting the Schaffert display at the Louisville Farm Show, we ordered a micro-nutrient system to add onto our Kinze 2600 planter. We were pleased to find that there was pre-assembly done before it was sent. This made our installation considerably easier.
We have verified the nozzle size to be as desired. The orange tubing makes a color code identifiable from the air system on our planter. We were able to install a 100 gallon tank and keep the additional unit protected in line with existing tanks during transport.
This system has worked as well as expected.
I like the idea of being able to adjust the volume accurately in the cab, and the charts you send are very easy to read and use. Setting up the system was a cinch.
The pump systems are really simple—worked just like you said and were easy to install.
I have a JD 4 row planter 7000 with John Blue Squeeze Pump. I use 4 rows 2x2 and 2 rows off 6 row pump and split into 4 rows with Schaffert's manifold and orange ofifices with 50 mesh screen on in part of the manifold - the screen make all 4 rows put out the same fertilizer.