About the Straight Shot!
The Straight Shot works very well on planter or drills that have press wheels that run on, or in the furrow. The Straight Shot will keep the fertilizer from caking up on the press wheel. Also works very well when liquid inoculants or insecticides need to be put directly on the seed. It replaces the threaded quick coupler, takes less than 5 min. to install, and mounts in the same spot as the “Y” from the Y-Not Split-It kit.How does it work?
As the RebounderTM places the seeds in the bottom of the furrow, the Straight Shot places fertilizer or inoculants with the seed. It prevents mud build up on the press tires and reduces debris getting caught up under it.Benefits of the Straight Shot!
- fertilizer, insecticide, or inoculants are applied with the seed
- replaces threaded quick coupler
- takes less than 5 min. to install
- mounts in same spot as the “y” from the Y-Not Split-It Kit
- lower profile design
- secured in place with screws
- only $6 for the kit + S&H